Indian Heritage and Culture

Friday, June 13, 2008

DESCRIPTION

Indian Heritage is a non-commercial site, wherein I attempt to collect and provide information on all topics relating to Indian art, culture and tradition in my spare time.

Information has been collected & compiled from books, media, professionals in the related fields. My thanks to all those who have helped me in this venture.

I am from Chennai, Tamilnadu, South India. My mother tongue is Tamil, and as such there are several Tamil words used in the site. Wherever possible, I have tried to provide an explanation for the terms.

I make no claims that I have provided all the details on Indian Heritage & Culture. I am aware that there are several important topics that I have not covered, but this is not out of indifference to the subject, but lack of time to collect & cross check the information. I am however constantly adding new information under all categories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home